What is Flyboarding?
The Flyboard® was created by Zapata Racing of France, the Flyboard is a personal jet pack that mounts to your feet.
The water pressure created from a personal watercraft (PWC) is redirected through a 65 foot hose that splits into two nozzles right beneath your feet that are pointed down, creating lift.
There is a detachable rotating main bearing directly beneath the Flyboard which allows the Flyboard to spin freely around the supply hose.
We have taught customers ranging from 15 to 70 years old how to successfully fly in 10 minutes or less. We have perfected our training program to making the process easy and smooth for our guests.
Safety is Just Add Water Flyboard's main priority is safety and the owner takes his job very seriously. He is a professionally certified instructor, certified in first aid CPR, and as a first responder. Your Instructor is in complete control of the flyer’s power to ensure your safety at all times.
Before getting into the water, we take our guests through a 10 minute training session and fit them for a helmet and life jacket, wetsuits are provided. Everything you wear floats, so don’t worry about sinking.
Equipment Provided to Flyboard
- Buoyancy vest with Coast Guard Certification or similar international certification
- Watersports type helmet
Policies for Flyboarding
- You should arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- You will NOT be permitted to ride if you are intoxicated or impaired in anyway.
- If you have any mobility issues or have had previous back, neck, leg or knee injuries that could cause any risk to you during the activity, you should not ride the Flyboard.
- For safety reasons pregnant women must not ride the Flyboard.
- 100% refund if you notify “JUST ADD WATER FLYBOARD LLC” by phone or text at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- 50% will be refunded if you notify “JUST ADD WATER FLYBOARD LLC” by phone or text between 24 to 48 hours in advance.
- No refunds will be given within 24 hours of your reservation unless due to a documented medical emergency.
- We are very reasonable, so contact us. In case of bad weather, we will refund your payment 100%, or reschedule if possible.